These types of loans are perfect for people that need some extra money in order to relieve some financial stress. Pretty much everyone has needed extra money at some stage in their life, and with these loans you can use the money for whatever you want unlike some other loans that they provide (such as vehicle finance).
Here are some of the features of a Nedbank personal loan:
- You can borrow anything from R 1000 all the way up to R 120 000 which will then be deposited straight in to your salary account. A lot of people assume that you’d already need to have an account with Nedbank to take out a loan with them but this isn’t the case which is great if you don’t want to set up another bank account!
- There are plenty of different repayment periods for you to choose from, including 24 months, 36 months, 48 months or even 60 months. The money that you agree to pay will then be debited from your bank account every week / month depending on what you agreed to.
- The application for Nedbank personal loans is very straightforward so it won’t take too long to get the money that you need.
To qualify for one of these loans there are several things that you’ll need, which are:
- You’ll need to be employed full time and working for the same employer for at least 3 months. However, if you’re a weekly earner then you’ll need to be working for the same employer for t least 12 months.
- You’ll need to bring one of your recent payslips with you to the bank. This is so that they can get proof that you are still working.
- You’ll need to be earning at least R 1 200 (net salary) a month. If your current job is commission based then your basic monthly pay must be at least R 1 200 a month.
- You’ll need to bring your bank statement with you which will show all the deposits in to your bank account.
- You’ll need to bring your South African green bar-coded ID.
- Finally, you’ll need to provide some sort of proof of residence. One of the easiest ways to do this is to show Nedbank one of your electricity or telephone bills which everyone should have.
So, if you need a personal loan make sure you take a look at Nedbank personal loans since they are one of the best lenders in South Africa at the moment.
Looking for a full range of personal loans? Check out more lenders at Gcap Personal Loans, South Africa’s leading online loans comparison website.